Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: If I am not Anti-Racist does that mean I am Anti-White?

  1. #21
    Politically Direct
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    If I'm not here, then I'm probably posting "Anti-Racist is a code word for Anti-White" somewhere
    Posts
    1,911
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: If I am not Anti-Racist does that mean I am Anti-White?

    Fujh, do you see anything wrong in this picture:



    Mick Dodson, an Aboriginal leader who wrote the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission report “Bringing Them Home” along with Sir Ronald Wilson, has been quoted as saying: “assimilation is genocide."

    UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide
    Article II 1948
    (a) Killing members of the group; ✓
    (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; ✓
    (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; ✓

    If ALL and ONLY Black countries in 1965 opened their borders and let hundreds of millions of non-Blacks into their countries; then people in government/media tried to assimilate these non-Blacks into the Black population, and then 90 years later, Blacks were expected to be minorities in those countries; that’s not done by accident. It’s obviously a plan to wipe out the Black race. AKA genocide.
    This is what’s been done to White people. It IS geNOcide. Do you support the right of White People to exist as discreet and homogeneous populations? Anti-Whites don’t have a problem with Korea being an Asian country. Anti-Whites don’t have a problem with Haiti being a Black country. Anti-Whites don’t have a problem with Saudi Arabia being an Arab county.
    But anti-Whites DO have a problem with Britain, France, USA, Canada, Germany or ANY country being a White country. If you support our right to exist as WHITE people, then you are pro-White. If you trivialize our genocide by saying race is somehow 'irrelevent' or that it is just "freedom" for non-Whites to have a love child with their perfect blonde dream girl, then you support White Genocide. If you say we just need to "open our minds and smoke a doobie," then you support White GeNOcide. If you justify our genocide by declaring that we deserve to be erased as some sort of recompense for what our ancestors supposedly did to the indians, then you are virulently anti-White. Where do you stand on this? Forget about which kinds of people a person likes/dislikes, or crime, or immigration; this is a moral question of identity. To be, or not to be White; that is the question here. I'm not asking you if you're all fired up about bringing the criminals behind this White GeNOcide to justice, all I'm asking you is whether you support or condemn this intentional (and consistent) racial targeting against Whites with intent to harm and eliminate Whites as an identifiable group? Now are you pro-White or pro-White Genocide? Give a yes or no answer; no moving this into intellectual grey areas with long dissertations about semantics. Anything else comes from the dark side.
    Straw and FtR like this.

  2. #22
    Politically Direct
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    If I'm not here, then I'm probably posting "Anti-Racist is a code word for Anti-White" somewhere
    Posts
    1,911
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: If I am not Anti-Racist does that mean I am Anti-White?

    The people in this video are Anti-White. Do you agree or disagree with their statements? Please explain your position.

    Nordic Angel likes this.

  3. #23
    Voice for Our White People
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: If I am not Anti-Racist does that mean I am Anti-White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Herd People Suck View Post
    The people in this video are Anti-White. Do you agree or disagree with their statements? Please explain your position.

    The people in this video are deeply racist. I do not agree with their opinion.
    Perhaps we are arguing over linguistics here. A racist, to me, is someone, who judges other people based on their race.
    The people in the video were saying "you can't separate oppression from whiteness", "kill the whites", and similar nonsense - they were judging based on the race, therefore they were racist.

  4. #24
    Voice for Our White People
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: If I am not Anti-Racist does that mean I am Anti-White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Herd People Suck View Post
    If you support our right to exist as WHITE people, then you are pro-White.
    If you trivialize our genocide by saying race is somehow 'irrelevent' or that it is just "freedom" for non-Whites to have a love child with their perfect blonde dream girl, then you support White Genocide.
    If you say we just need to "open our minds and smoke a doobie," then you support White GeNOcide.
    If you justify our genocide by declaring that we deserve to be erased as some sort of recompense for what our ancestors supposedly did to the indians, then you are virulently anti-White.
    <...>
    Now are you pro-White or pro-White Genocide? Give a yes or no answer; no moving this into intellectual grey areas with long dissertations about semantics. Anything else comes from the dark side.
    What else?
    - if you prefer Coca Cola over Pepsi - then you support white genocide!
    - if you don't like snow - then you support white genocide!
    - if you wear your baseball cap backwards - then you support white genocide!

    Seriously, people like you (I am talking about the situation in my country now) ruined the name of all nationalists in Lithuania.
    There are several loud-speaking persons in Lithuania, who call themselves as "true and only Lithuanian patriots", and their behavior is exactly like yours - any time anyone contradicts anything they say, they start accusing - "anti-Lithuanian!", "you support Lithuanian genocide!", "you want to destroy Lithuanian culture!"... but since there are no blacks in Lithuania, they blame the "Lithuanian genocide" on homosexuals.

    The result of that is, that now ALL nationalists are viewed as crazies in Lithuania, and the word "patriot" became imbued with negative feelings.

    Such behavior results in conflict and division between people, and it only serves the interests of the globalists.

    If you insist I put a label on myself - I am pro-white (also pro-black, pro-jewish, pro-asian...) and non-racist.

  5. #25
    Christeo-Christian Nordic Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    NorthWest Front
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,927
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: If I am not Anti-Racist does that mean I am Anti-White?



    • Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities.


    Crime Rates



    • Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
    • When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
    • Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
    • The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.


    Interracial Crime



    • Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
    • Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
    • Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
    • Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.


    Gangs



    • Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
    • Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.


    *******
    These results in the Crime Statistics were not found among immigrants alone Fujh... These statistics include non whites born in the U.S. Will you please comment on this fact when you have the time and leave Russians in Russia out of it.

    This statistic is about the color of Crime in the U.S. not White Russians in White Russia or rude comments of Lithuanian Nationalists in Lithuania.

    AGENDA : Grinding America Down
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH8LkIqu1c8

    A Future For White Children.

  6. #26
    Christeo-Christian Nordic Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    NorthWest Front
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,927
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: If I am not Anti-Racist does that mean I am Anti-White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Herd People Suck View Post
    Fujh, do you see anything wrong in this picture:



    Mick Dodson, an Aboriginal leader who wrote the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission report “Bringing Them Home” along with Sir Ronald Wilson, has been quoted as saying: “assimilation is genocide."

    UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide
    Article II 1948
    (a) Killing members of the group; ✓
    (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; ✓
    (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; ✓

    If ALL and ONLY Black countries in 1965 opened their borders and let hundreds of millions of non-Blacks into their countries; then people in government/media tried to assimilate these non-Blacks into the Black population, and then 90 years later, Blacks were expected to be minorities in those countries; that’s not done by accident. It’s obviously a plan to wipe out the Black race. AKA genocide.
    This is what’s been done to White people. It IS geNOcide. Do you support the right of White People to exist as discreet and homogeneous populations? Anti-Whites don’t have a problem with Korea being an Asian country. Anti-Whites don’t have a problem with Haiti being a Black country. Anti-Whites don’t have a problem with Saudi Arabia being an Arab county.
    But anti-Whites DO have a problem with Britain, France, USA, Canada, Germany or ANY country being a White country. If you support our right to exist as WHITE people, then you are pro-White. If you trivialize our genocide by saying race is somehow 'irrelevent' or that it is just "freedom" for non-Whites to have a love child with their perfect blonde dream girl, then you support White Genocide. If you say we just need to "open our minds and smoke a doobie," then you support White GeNOcide. If you justify our genocide by declaring that we deserve to be erased as some sort of recompense for what our ancestors supposedly did to the indians, then you are virulently anti-White. Where do you stand on this? Forget about which kinds of people a person likes/dislikes, or crime, or immigration; this is a moral question of identity. To be, or not to be White; that is the question here. I'm not asking you if you're all fired up about bringing the criminals behind this White GeNOcide to justice, all I'm asking you is whether you support or condemn this intentional (and consistent) racial targeting against Whites with intent to harm and eliminate Whites as an identifiable group? Now are you pro-White or pro-White Genocide? Give a yes or no answer; no moving this into intellectual grey areas with long dissertations about semantics. Anything else comes from the dark side.

    Golden Dawn - International Newsroom: The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan - The genocide of the Peoples of Europe


    This article is a translation of an Italian article, originally posted on Identitŕ.

    Mass immigration is a phenomenon, the causes of which are still cleverly concealed by the system, and the multicultural propaganda is trying to falsely portray it as inevitable. With this article we intend to prove once and for all, that this is not a spontaneous phenomenon. What they want to present as an inevitable outcome of modern life, is actually a plan conceived around a table and prepared for decades, to completely destroy the face of the continent.



    The Pan-Europe

    Few people know that one of the main initiators of the process of European integration, was also the man who designed the genocide plan of the Peoples of Europe. It is a dark person, whose existence is unknown to the masses, but the elite considers him as the founder of the European Union. His name is Richard Coudenhove Kalergi. His father was an Austrian diplomat named Heinrich von Coudenhove-Kalergi (with connections to the Byzantine family of the Kallergis) and his mother the Japanese Mitsu Aoyama. Kalergi, thanks to his close contacts with all European aristocrats and politicians, due to the relationships of his nobleman-diplomat father, and by moving behind the scenes, away from the glare of publicity, he managed to attract the most important heads of state to his plan , making them supporters and collaborators for the "project of European integration".

    In 1922 he founded the "Pan-European" movement in Vienna, which aimed to create a New World Order, based on a federation of nations led by the United States.European integration would be the first step in creating a world government. Among the first supporters, including Czech politicians Tomáš Masaryk and Edvard Beneš and the banker Max Warburg, who invested the first 60,000 marks. The Austrian Chancellor Ignaz Seipel and the next president of Austria, Karl Renner, took the responsibility for leading the "Pan-European" movement. Later, French politicians, such as Léon Bloum, Aristide Briand, Alcide De Gasperi, etc will offer their help.

    With the rise of Fascism in Europe, the project was abandoned and the "Pan-European" movement was forced to dissolve, but after the Second World War, Kalergi, thanks to frantic and tireless activity and the support of Winston Churchill, the Jewish Masonic Lodge B'nai B'rith and major newspapers like the New York Times, the plan manages to be accepted by the United States Government. The CIA later undertakes the completion of the project.

    The essence of the Kalergi plan

    In his book «Praktischer Idealismus», Kalergi indicates that the residents of the future "United States of Europe" will not be the People of the Old Continent, but a kind of sub-humans, products of miscegenation. He clearly states that the peoples of Europe should interbreed with Asians and colored races, thus creating a multinational flock with no quality and easily controlled by the ruling elite.

    Kalergi proclaims the abolition of the right of self-determination and then the elimination of nations with the use of ethnic separatist movements and mass migration. In order for Europe to be controlled by an elite, he wants to turn people into one homogeneous mixed breed of Blacks, Whites and Asians. Who is is this elite however? Kalergi is particularly illuminating on this:

    The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals. Instead of destroying European Judaism, Europe, against her will, refined and educated this people, driving them to their future status as a leading nation through this artificial evolutionary process. It's not surprising that the people that escaped from the Ghetto-Prison, became the spiritual nobility of Europe. Thus, the compassionate care given by Europe created a new breed of aristocrats. This happened when the European feudal aristocracy crashed because of the emancipation of the Jews [due to the actions taken by the French Revolution]

    Although no textbook mentions Kalergi, his ideas are the guiding principles of the European Union. The belief that the peoples of Europe should be mixed with Africans and Asians, to destroy our identity and create a single mestizo race, is the basis of all community policies that aim to protect minorities. Not for humanitarian reasons, but because of the directives issued by the ruthless Regime that machinates the greatest genocide in history. TheCoudenhove-Kalergi European Prize is awarded every two years to Europeans who have excelled in promoting this criminal plan. Among those awarded with such a prize are Angela Merkel and Herman Van Rompuy.

    The incitement to genocide, is also the basis of the constant appeals of the United Nations, that demands we accept millions of immigrants to help with the low birth rates of the EU.According to a report published on January 2000 in «Population division» Review of the United Nations in New York, under the title "Immigration replacement: A solution to declining and aging population," Europe will need by 2025 159,000,000 migrants.

    One could wonder how there can be such accuracy on the estimates of immigration, although it was not a premeditated plan. It is certain that the low birth rate could easily be reversed with appropriate measures to support families. It is just as clear that it is the contribution of foreign genes do not protect our genetic heritage, but that it enables their disappearance. The sole purpose of these measures is to completely distort our people, to turn them into a group of people without national, historical and cultural cohesion. In short, the policies of the Kalergi plan was and still is, the basis of official government policies aimed at genocide of the Peoples of Europe, through mass immigration. G. Brock Chisholm, former director of the World Health Organization (OMS), proves that he has learned the lesson of Kalergi well when he says: "What people in all places have to do is to limit of birthrates and promote mixed marriages (between different races), this aims to create a single race in a world which will be directed by a central authority. "

    Conclusions


    If we look around us, the Kalergi plan seems to be fully realized. We face Europe's fusion with the Third World. The plague of interracial marriage produces each year thousands of young people of mixed race: "The children of Kalergi». Under the dual pressures of misinformation and humanitarian stupefaction, promoted by the MSM, the Europeans are being taught to renounce their origin, to renounce their national identity.

    The servants of globalization are trying to convince us that to deny our identity, is a progressive and humanitarian act, that "racism" is wrong, because they want us all to be blind consumers. It is necessary, now more than ever, to counter the lies of the System, to awaken the revolutionary spirit Europeans. Every one must see this truth, that European Integration amounts to genocide. We have no other option, the alternative is national suicide.
    Herd People Suck likes this.
    AGENDA : Grinding America Down
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH8LkIqu1c8

    A Future For White Children.

  7. #27
    Voice for Our White People
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: If I am not Anti-Racist does that mean I am Anti-White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Angel View Post
    Will you please comment on this fact when you have the time and leave Russians in Russia out of it.

    This statistic is about the color of Crime in the U.S. not White Russians in White Russia or rude comments of Lithuanian Nationalists in Lithuania.

    Another quote from the author of statistics you quoted:
    "Whites should be free to associate with whites, blacks with other blacks, and whites with blacks as he support freedom of association, expressing that all peoples naturally prefer their own races and that exceptions to the generality do exist. If people wish to mix that's their business. All I'm saying is if people wish to be separate, they should have that right weather they're black, white Asian, or anything else." -Taylor, 2012.
    I agree with him.
    Yet, according to Herd People Suck, "If you trivialize our genocide by saying that it is just "freedom" for non-Whites to have a love child with their perfect blonde dream girl, then you support White Genocide.".
    So does that mean that Samuel Jared Taylor is pro-white genocide too?

    That is what I was trying to show you - I probably agree with you on most things, yet if I don't agree on completely everything, you instantly label me anti-white, pro-white genocide...
    I was trying to explain how such zealous "exclusionism" by several persons calling themselves nationalists in Lithuania, lead to a reality, that now all Lithuanian Nationalists are divided, and the only "nationalists" covered by mainstream media are the crazies.
    My explanation obviously failed, since you took it as "rude comments of Lithuanian Nationalists in Lithuania".

    You keep posting statistics, but you can't wrap your head around the fact that I already agree to those statistics.
    I will repeat myself a third time - I agree, that an AVERAGE asian person has higher IQ than an AVERAGE black person. That does not mean that EVERY asian person has a higher IQ than EVERY black person. Therefore, I do not judge people by race, but by their personal intelligence and actions.
    The same goes for the statistics you gave - I agree, that an AVERAGE black person is more likely to commit crime than an AVERAGE white person. That does not mean that EVERY black person is more likely to commit crime than EVERY white person. Therefore, I do not judge people by race, but by their personal intelligence and actions.

    ConcernedMajority has said it straight - what you are doing is witch hunt.
    You won't even try to understand me, you imagine me as an anti-white, enemy who needs to be lectured and poured with statistics and facts, because if I think a bit differently from you, then I obviously must be anti-white, pro-white genocide....

    You know what, I give up.
    If you have any more questions about bitcoin, I will answer them in the appropriate thread. I have no intention do discuss anything else anymore.

  8. #28
    Christeo-Christian Nordic Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    NorthWest Front
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,927
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: If I am not Anti-Racist does that mean I am Anti-White?

    Quote Originally Posted by fujh View Post
    Another quote from the author of statistics you quoted:
    "Whites should be free to associate with whites, blacks with other blacks, and whites with blacks as he support freedom of association, expressing that all peoples naturally prefer their own races and that exceptions to the generality do exist. If people wish to mix that's their business. All I'm saying is if people wish to be separate, they should have that right weather they're black, white Asian, or anything else." -Taylor, 2012.
    I agree with him.
    I too agree with him. You can't force people to be smart. You can't fix stupid. I do understand...you have or used to have an inter racial relationship. But you don't want to be labeled as part of the white genocide problem for it because you have no problem with people like me who want to preserve the white race.

    Yet, according to Herd People Suck, "If you trivialize our genocide by saying that it is just "freedom" for non-Whites to have a love child with their perfect blonde dream girl, then you support White Genocide.".
    So does that mean that Samuel Jared Taylor is pro-white genocide too?
    He is stupid. If blonde is the dream then interbreeding with blonde destroys what you love most in the next generation...No?


    That is what I was trying to show you - I probably agree with you on most things, yet if I don't agree on completely everything, you instantly label me anti-white, pro-white genocide...
    I wouldn't label you Anti-White for not agreeing with me on everything. Many of here at WNN do not agree on many things. I would label you Anti-White if you blame bad behavior of non whites on white people or white nations or tried to find a justifiable reason why the random slaughter of white people by non whites.


    I was trying to explain how such zealous "exclusionism" by several persons calling themselves nationalists in Lithuania, lead to a reality, that now all Lithuanian Nationalists are divided, and the only "nationalists" covered by mainstream media are the crazies.
    The media is not here to report the news...they are here to sway public opinion. They would do that anyway. It has nothing to do with Nationalism. They do the same thing to gun owners.

    My explanation obviously failed, since you took it as "rude comments of Lithuanian Nationalists in Lithuania".
    But that is what the media is showing you to sway public opinion against Lithuanian Nationalists.

    You keep posting statistics, but you can't wrap your head around the fact that I already agree to those statistics.
    I am asking you why white people should not have the right to segregate themselves for their own protection and what right do all of these high crime groups have to come to reside white nations?

    I will repeat myself a third time - I agree, that an AVERAGE asian person has higher IQ than an AVERAGE black person. That does not mean that EVERY asian person has a higher IQ than EVERY black person. Therefore, I do not judge people by race, but by their personal intelligence and actions.
    Based on crime statistics absent of I.Q. if a Black or Asian man is three hundred more times likely to rape me than a white man would it not be justifiable to be more wary of a Black man or Asian man based on those statistics alone and not wait to find out if this particular black man or Asian man is the one who is going to rape me and if he does rape me then that's the only time I should act upon any judgement as far as his race?

    The same goes for the statistics you gave - I agree, that an AVERAGE black person is more likely to commit crime than an AVERAGE white person. That does not mean that EVERY black person is more likely to commit crime than EVERY white person. Therefore, I do not judge people by race, but by their personal intelligence and actions.
    We have whole threads of dead white people listed here at WNN who had the same view as you. (As I said before...you can't fix stupid. Even though they are dead...the white people had the right to trust the non whites who killed them.) I am saying that I have the right to take precautions before I am six feet under without being labeled as "Evil Racist." based on those statistics alone. If I am 300 times more likely to get killed in an accident while being in the front seat of a vehicle than the back seat of a vehicle...do I have the right to sit in the back seat and wear a seat belt as opposed to sitting in the front seat and waiting to see if an accident happens that day?


    ConcernedMajority has said it straight - what you are doing is witch hunt.
    Not a witch hunt. We were just trying to figure out who we were talking to. We have the right to screen for trolls. How else would we find out who has joined our racial society? (For our own protection. Hatred against Nationalists is visceral and Anti-Racists have tried to kill members of our society.) How shall we know if we are in danger unless it be by asking you questions? And what are we supposed to deduce from your response when outright asking you which race you is considered to be a sin in your own eyes? I am not supposed to be concerned about my welfare?

    You won't even try to understand me, you imagine me as an anti-white, enemy who needs to be lectured and poured with statistics and facts, because if I think a bit differently from you, then I obviously must be anti-white, pro-white genocide....
    No. I just asked you to put logic into many of your own answers.

    So far you told me that there are millions of Swedes and Canadians being forced to rape and slaughter other white people (On our northern border?) because they were forced by the globalists to migrate to the U.S. and the reason they are being forced to slaughter other white people is because they feel like they don't have enough friends and they would be happier and less violent if they were in their country but white people don't like the Nationalist's in their own country because the Nationalists think any white person who embrace and integrates with other races are not helping the Nationalists protect the white heritage. And that sort of attitude is really unfair.



    You know what, I give up.
    I agree. When you find you cannot put logic into your own answers then you shouldn't pursue an effort to present those illogical deductions.


    If you
    have any more questions about bitcoin, I will answer them in the appropriate thread. I have no intention do discuss anything else anymore.
    I agree. The glaring truth is not debatable. You are welcome to browse any forums available to you and we appreciate you sharing your information and opinions of bitcoin.
    Good Luck.
    Straw likes this.
    AGENDA : Grinding America Down
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH8LkIqu1c8

    A Future For White Children.

  9. #29
    Contributing Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    245
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: If I am not Anti-Racist does that mean I am Anti-White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Angel View Post
    Personally I don't equate "color" automatically with Good and Bad behavior. There are many non whites who do abide by the law.

    I do equate Color with "Inheritance." and "Marriage Material." as well as whether or not they have the right to flood into white nations illegally, unchecked, obtain special privileges over citizens..... to persecute and demand the right to take over nations founded by white people.



    What if millions of whites flooded into Asian Nations illegally demanding to be given promotions and privileges above the Asian Citizens?
    This brings up a great issue. What is so wrong with generations of men and women putting their heart and soul into creating a place that will be a better place for their future generations? Isn't that families try to do, that is, work hard and try to put their kids in a better situation?

    For this is exactly what we have done and the left is trying to use this against us. They call it white priviledge. They want us to feel guilty for the hard work our ancestors have done to create a culture that spports their off spring. It has taken my family hundreds of years of work to finally have me become the first MAsters Degree holder in the family. This is a result of slow and hard work.

    The left would have you believe that any work that my forbearers have contributed is not relevent and that everyone should get the same opportunity as me regardless of the work that their families have done. I agree that at some point they can earn what I have earned...but it should not be given. Families are eternal in a sense that the work that my ancestors have done can be carried on by me and the work that I do can be carried on by my kids. Immigrants to to understand that if they sacrifice and play by the rules they can have their future generation do well. White people should not give up hundreds of years of hard work and just give all that hard work away in the name of fairness, cause gosh darn it..it just aint fair or right.

    I believe that the sacrifices I make will benefit my kids. Why should those that do not work hard now and contribute to our society expect that their kids get a leg up?

    In otherwords, I do not believe that a brand new immigrant that is poor and uneducated should hold my ancestors accountable for putting me in a position to do better than them.

    The American dream that these immigrants should chase is one of sacrifice. The first generation immigrants should realize that it has taken many white families hundreds of years to get where they are today and that it will take them time to earn their way as well.

    This is not priviledge, rather it is reap and reward.


    Further more, the grass is not always greener on the other side...the brown spots just move. They think coming to the USA will give them a better life but then they complain about the culture shock and demand that we change our culture to fit the culture they just left. Now that just don't make any good sense.

    They sneak into or country for one reason and one reason only.....the benfits. If they really had a heart for hard work, they would put in the hardwork to change their own countries. They come here to make some easy money and take the handouts. I know that is a sweeping statement. However, no one can deny that we have a lot of opportunity here because we are a bright group that is dedicated to work. As a result, there are many opportunities. These so called hard working immigrants should work hard and make change in their own countries with their own faimlies. If they did that they would benefit their people and create better nations.

    But they won't do that, they would rather come here where it is easier and then demand that we change our ways.

    Now that just ain't respectable or honest. When our ancestors came, they had to build from the ground up....I mean everything. When these new immigrants come, they take handouts and work without paying taxes and get healthcare and school.

    Its a great gig if you don't care about anyone but yourself...Seems a bit selfish and short sighted.

    ok enough rambling.

    Just my two cents.
    Nordic Angel and FtR like this.
    Concerned Majority
    Member American Freedom Party
    Life Member Council of Conservative Citizens
    http://www.mypatriotsupply.com/?Click=55623
    "Shotgun a Rifle and a 4 Wheel Drive, and a Country Boy Can Survive"



  10. #30
    Contributing Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    245
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: If I am not Anti-Racist does that mean I am Anti-White?

    Quote Originally Posted by fujh View Post
    Another quote from the author of statistics you quoted:
    "Whites should be free to associate with whites, blacks with other blacks, and whites with blacks as he support freedom of association, expressing that all peoples naturally prefer their own races and that exceptions to the generality do exist. If people wish to mix that's their business. All I'm saying is if people wish to be separate, they should have that right weather they're black, white Asian, or anything else." -Taylor, 2012.
    I agree with him.
    Yet, according to Herd People Suck, "If you trivialize our genocide by saying that it is just "freedom" for non-Whites to have a love child with their perfect blonde dream girl, then you support White Genocide.".
    So does that mean that Samuel Jared Taylor is pro-white genocide too?

    That is what I was trying to show you - I probably agree with you on most things, yet if I don't agree on completely everything, you instantly label me anti-white, pro-white genocide...
    I was trying to explain how such zealous "exclusionism" by several persons calling themselves nationalists in Lithuania, lead to a reality, that now all Lithuanian Nationalists are divided, and the only "nationalists" covered by mainstream media are the crazies.
    My explanation obviously failed, since you took it as "rude comments of Lithuanian Nationalists in Lithuania".

    You keep posting statistics, but you can't wrap your head around the fact that I already agree to those statistics.
    I will repeat myself a third time - I agree, that an AVERAGE asian person has higher IQ than an AVERAGE black person. That does not mean that EVERY asian person has a higher IQ than EVERY black person. Therefore, I do not judge people by race, but by their personal intelligence and actions.
    The same goes for the statistics you gave - I agree, that an AVERAGE black person is more likely to commit crime than an AVERAGE white person. That does not mean that EVERY black person is more likely to commit crime than EVERY white person. Therefore, I do not judge people by race, but by their personal intelligence and actions.

    ConcernedMajority has said it straight - what you are doing is witch hunt.
    You won't even try to understand me, you imagine me as an anti-white, enemy who needs to be lectured and poured with statistics and facts, because if I think a bit differently from you, then I obviously must be anti-white, pro-white genocide....

    You know what, I give up.
    If you have any more questions about bitcoin, I will answer them in the appropriate thread. I have no intention do discuss anything else anymore.
    I agree with the whole average and Every arguments presented. I also do my best judge based on the person. However it is important to take advantage of common sense. If on average you are in more danger around certain groups of people, isn't prudent and justifiable to be on guard?

    From a community stand point, when looking to protect and train people on what to look for when they are trying to keep crime at bay.... wouldn't you train by identifying the low hanging fruit as a first precautionary step? If you know that most gang bangers dress, talk, act, and look a certain way.....wouldn't you size them up and stand on guard? Shame on you if you wouldn't.... but ofcourse the left would call that profiling and t=follow up the accusation by calling you racist. I call it common sense.

    Taking this thought out to conclusion, this is where it becomes an immigration and yes even a racial issue.

    Some would say that is bigotry, I call that instinct and common sense. That is called learning from collective knowledge and not repeating mistakes that your family, friends, or ancestors have made.

    Another 2 cents.... I love giving my 2 cents LOL
    Nordic Angel likes this.
    Concerned Majority
    Member American Freedom Party
    Life Member Council of Conservative Citizens
    http://www.mypatriotsupply.com/?Click=55623
    "Shotgun a Rifle and a 4 Wheel Drive, and a Country Boy Can Survive"



  11. #31
    Voice for Our White People
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: If I am not Anti-Racist does that mean I am Anti-White?

    Quote Originally Posted by fujh View Post
    Another quote from the author of statistics you quoted:
    "Whites should be free to associate with whites, blacks with other blacks, and whites with blacks as he support freedom of association, expressing that all peoples naturally prefer their own races and that exceptions to the generality do exist. If people wish to mix that's their business. All I'm saying is if people wish to be separate, they should have that right weather they're black, white Asian, or anything else." -Taylor, 2012.
    I agree with him.


    Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Angel View Post
    I too agree with him. You can't force people to be smart. You can't fix stupid. I do understand...you have or used to have an inter racial relationship. But you don't want to be labeled as part of the white genocide problem for it because you have no problem with people like me who want to preserve the white race.
    If I support freedom of association, then I MUST have or used to have inter-racial relationship? (I never did, or plan to, but I still support freedom of association - imagine that!)
    How can we have a rational discussion, when all you try to do is to ridicule and demonize your opponent?
    You COMPLETELY miss the point I was making (it was about not demonizing everyone who thinks a bit different from you), and actually prove my point.
    Now I at least understand why I keep getting called anti-white. Following your logic, just because I don't believe in god, that must mean that I am anti-god, or even a satan-worshipper.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Angel View Post
    Not a witch hunt. We were just trying to figure out who we were talking to. We have the right to screen for trolls. How else would we find out who has joined our racial society? (For our own protection. Hatred against Nationalists is visceral and Anti-Racists have tried to kill members of our society.) How shall we know if we are in danger unless it be by asking you questions? And what are we supposed to deduce from your response when outright asking you which race you is considered to be a sin in your own eyes? I am not supposed to be concerned about my welfare?
    And I thought I was paranoid. I was right when I said that I feel like everyone here thinks I am a spy coming here to "infiltrate" your community. Now you plainly admitted it.

    Do you realize how crazy you look for a first-time comer to this forum, like me?

  12. #32
    Christeo-Christian Nordic Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    NorthWest Front
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,927
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: If I am not Anti-Racist does that mean I am Anti-White?

    Quote Originally Posted by fujh View Post
    If I support freedom of association, then I MUST have or used to have inter-racial relationship? (I never did, or plan to, but I still support freedom of association - imagine that!)
    How can we have a rational discussion, when all you try to do is to ridicule and demonize your opponent?
    You COMPLETELY miss the point I was making (it was about not demonizing everyone who thinks a bit different from you), and actually prove my point.
    Now I at least understand why I keep getting called anti-white. Following your logic, just because I don't believe in god, that must mean that I am anti-god, or even a satan-worshipper.


    And I thought I was paranoid. I was right when I said that I feel like everyone here thinks I am a spy coming here to "infiltrate" your community. Now you plainly admitted it.

    Do you realize how crazy you look for a first-time comer to this forum, like me?

    Do you realize that in many cases what you are getting is the same mirrored reflection of the behavior you brought with you to our web sight when you first showed up? From your first post you looked like a looney to many of us with nothing to share other than insults which you entertain because it makes you feel superior to pass them around.

    Have you ever heard of the term "The pot calling the Kettle Black?"

    (That would be a good description of your own behavior.)

    Within the first three posts you made you starting demonizing some of our kind long
    standing members and calling them trolls and infiltrates as well as other degrading names...basically just taking an opportunity to chew other people up. The members here were very patience with your obnoxiousness. You had never even had a conversation with any of them yet you pretended you had the scoop on who they were. You called people here liars, trolls, and so forth even when they apologized to you for their lack of knowledge and even I tried to give you a chance to have reasonable behavior but your habitually negative. (You insinuated I was an infiltrate until I identified myself as a moderator to which you suddenly pretended to be victimized, treated rudely, and abused because when I suggested it was YOU who might be the infiltrate due to your trollish behavior. Silly you. It's a classic case of dish it out but can't take it. I encourage you to grow up.)

    I believe the reason you don't like me is because you intended to insult me in your own negative habitual way within your first response to me because as I mentioned before... insulting others makes you feel superior....and then I identified myself as a mod and that I was there to learn your true demeanor and your reason for being here....if you remember at this point in your arrival at WNN you still hadn't posted any information about Bitcoin yet...you were just here to judge and scold. When I identified myself as mod after you insinuated I might be a government infiltrate...my superiority on this forum caught you off guard.... you didn't see that coming.

    I believe that is the real reason you dislike me. It couldn't be all the excuses you give because the reasons you lay out are behaviors that you embrace within your own character. It was you who ran away from this thread in an emotional ferver when asked to substantiate your claims. If you want rational discussion...you will have to do better than that.

    You are trying to gain the moral high ground... the best way to do that is to stop being angry at everything that gets posted and use reasonable dialogue over emotional dialogue. Concerned Majority can be a good example for that.

    You have set the tone of the type of conversation you would be having here...it wasn't a great start.

    Several of us have tried to have reasonable conversation with you but if we respond in a tiny little way that you don't agree with you crash the dialogue or use irrational anger to end it.


    You said respect is earned. I disagree and I offered you respect but you trashed it because it's not what you really want from this forum otherwise you wouldn't be on a constant track of trying to demean others.

    TRUST is earned...not respect.

    Taking care of your furniture is showing respect for your aquisitions. You funiture does not need to earn your respect. Not polluting your environment is showing respect for nature. Nature does not roll out the red carpet in order to earn respect.



    As far as rational conversation goes.... If you think Herd is radical...just ignore him and keep your friendships with those you feel comfortable with. If I feel I over simplify your presentations then you can elaborate or substantiate your post.

    IMO, this is what I see you doing:

    1- You show up with insults from post one and then you gripe about any insults that come right back at you.

    2- You make all sorts of judgements and assumptions against individuals you don't know while claiming you do not judge a group as a whole and then you are offended when any judgement or assumption back at you.

    3- You call long standing members (some known to each other outside the internet) trolls and infiltrates and then you act like others must be absolutely crazy to do ...well... exactly like you do.

    4- You claim to want rational conversation. I nicely ask you to post the statistics behind your claims and you get emotional and don't want to continue the conversation. (You don't want to continue the conversation because you can't back up the picture you are trying to portray.)

    5- You never respond positively to any logic in Concerned Majorities posts or admit that the logic is there but you get emotional when others don't respond to your views in a positive way. The only value you find in any of C.M's statements if it's something you can use as ammunition to further criticize members.

    6- You pretend you are being victimized or call people crazy when they reflect your own demeanor right back at you. That is what I think is the funny part about you.

    Basically.... you are engaging myself as well as others in pure emotional conversation while claiming to want rational discussion.


    I think you are really here to just pick a fight with me in whatever arena you can... (Because my superiority on the forum intimidates you.) Whether you recognize it or not...that's why the irrational out of the blue comments about God and assumptions to our opinion of your religious fervors. I don't think anyone here has made any issue of that but you. I don't think anyone here cares.

    I already told you that I agree others are entitled to freedom of association. But allowing them the freedom doesn't remove the label.
    If I were to act just like you.... I would probably do something like highlight the comment I made about saying that I agree with freedom of association and ask you to learn to read...but I won't do that because I am not you.

    Anyway.... the ball is in your court.

    If you want rational discussion you can respond to the on topic questions RATIONALLY and post your statistics...or you can get emotional and run away and irrationally try to change the subject as you have been doing. It's your choice. No one is picking on you when they expect you to substantiate your claims through statistics.

    Turning this thread into nothing but firing insults back and forth I am not interested in.

    This post is not meant to insult you but to make you aware of your own difficult behavior if you have enough wisdom to see it....that is...if you are serious about having conversations on this forum. If you try have conversations using the methods you have begun with....it's not going to go very smooth for you and no one here is going to take that sort of behavior serious.


    p.s. As far as assuming you had an interracial relationship. I don't know that and could have refrained from posting it. I apologize.

    Likewise... no one here is answerable to others for the precautions we feel we need to make concerning our own safety. Yes... people here have had their lives threatened for their views. Ridiculing us for it doesn't impress anyone here to be less cautious but it does seem kind of immature and naive on your part. The pot needs to grow up...(You are the pot.) hopefully, that will be soon.

    AGENDA : Grinding America Down
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH8LkIqu1c8

    A Future For White Children.

  13. #33
    Angry White Male
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: If I am not Anti-Racist does that mean I am Anti-White?

    Quote Originally Posted by fujh View Post
    When you are an immigrant in a foreign country, you are much more likely to end up in a "hard" situation (because you have no friends who could help you there) and be forced to commit crimes to survive. In addition, you are less morally constrained to commit crimes, because all the people around you are "strangers".
    There's always excuses with you people. Forced to commit crime, really? Who's forcing all these turd world losers in the US to commit rape and murder in order to "survive"? How does raping and murdering innocent people help one to survive?
    Iconoclast and Nordic Angel like this.

  14. #34
    Christeo-Christian Nordic Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    NorthWest Front
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,927
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: If I am not Anti-Racist does that mean I am Anti-White?

    Quote Originally Posted by 357 Magnum View Post
    There's always excuses with you people. Forced to commit crime, really? Who's forcing all these turd world losers in the US to commit rape and murder in order to "survive"? How does raping and murdering innocent people help one to survive?
    IMO... I think Fujh is Asian. He has not posted anything pro white at all but tried to justify non white behavior.

    He refuses to answer any questions that he knows will support or pro white views and He freaked when I asked him if he was white.
    AGENDA : Grinding America Down
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH8LkIqu1c8

    A Future For White Children.

  15. #35
    Contributing Sr. Mod Iconoclast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CSA
    Age
    72
    Posts
    6,212
    Rep Power
    51

    Default Re: If I am not Anti-Racist does that mean I am Anti-White?

    To reply to the question at the head of the thread: Anyone who is Anti Racist IS Anti White The plain fact is that Anti-racist is indeed a codeword for Anti-White, as demonstrated by the actions and statements of all self proclaimed Anti-Racists!!

    Iconoclast
    Herd People Suck likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 06-04-2016, 10:21 PM
  2. 05-24-2013, 06:15 PM
  3. 03-30-2013, 08:34 AM

Similar Threads

  1. The Anthem - ANTI RACIST IS A CODEWORD FOR ANTI WHITE - Johnnywhiterabbit
    By Paul Hickman in forum American News For White America
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 03:45 PM
  2. The Anthem - ANTI RACIST IS A CODEWORD FOR ANTI WHITE - Johnnywhiterabbit
    By Paul Hickman in forum Bob Whitaker's Pro-White BBQ
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 03:45 PM
  3. Anti-racist is a Code-word for Anti-white song
    By White Guardian in forum Arts - Movies, Literature, All Arts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 02:45 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 02:49 AM
  5. I need a good anti-racist(read anti-White) blog to practice the Mantra
    By Timeforfreedom in forum American News For White America
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 05:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •