Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lewis Clark

Thread: 48% of U.S. Billionares are Jews. Spread the News around so more of our kinsmen know this.

  1. #1
    Contributing Sr. Mod Lewis Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    B.C. Canada
    Posts
    2,295
    Rep Power
    22

    Default 48% of U.S. Billionares are Jews. Spread the News around so more of our kinsmen know this.

    Most People involved in the pro White scene know this about the Jewish Community being so fabulously wealthy, but not enough of our kinsmen do. Its the kind of information that you can toss out at a polite social gathering without being tagged as an "anti-Semite". I believe this info about the billionaires has even made it to a few MSM publications. Most message boards will also accept this sort of info.

    48 Percent Of U.S. Billionaires Are Jewish - cached - 110510
    FriendofRPO likes this.

  2. #2
    Voice for Our White People Dirigible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: 48% of U.S. Billionares are Jews. Spread the News around so more of our kinsmen know this.

    48% of billionaires are Holocaust survivors? OY VEY!
    got Empathy ?

  3. #3
    On leave
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    997
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: 48% of U.S. Billionares are Jews. Spread the News around so more of our kinsmen know this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis Clark View Post
    Most People involved in the pro White scene know this about the Jewish Community being so fabulously wealthy, but not enough of our kinsmen do. Its the kind of information that you can toss out at a polite social gathering without being tagged as an "anti-Semite". I believe this info about the billionaires has even made it to a few MSM publications. Most message boards will also accept this sort of info.

    48 Percent Of U.S. Billionaires Are Jewish - cached - 110510
    The thing to note about jewish wealth is not how rich they are but what they DO with all they have.

    The wealth in their possesion serves no good purpose and its evident how they use it to our detriment.

    They buy out the congress ,through the various lobbys ,they control entire financial institutions AIG ,goldman sachs , ,they manipulate financial markets ;hedge fund swindle and the bond markets worldwide .

    they use their power to control the mass media; just take a look at the VIEW on ABC . and spread all of their filth and depravity down the throats of america's youth ,turning them into mindless stooges .

    just having a lot of dough might cause some resentments; but the jewish people use their great wealth for our national destruction and they love doing it. that's the difference.

  4. #4
    Voice for Our White People Dirigible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: 48% of U.S. Billionares are Jews. Spread the News around so more of our kinsmen know this.

    I was going to add to my post that this is just a document without any believeable sources.
    It contradicts itself in the first two sentences:

    "48 Percent Of U.S. Billionaires Are Jewish

    Jewish Americans are the most powerful and influential ethnic group in America. Jewish Americans make up 2 percent of the U.S. population yet comprise 40 percent of U.S. billionaires
    ."

    And i checked what meager links were included and they don't show any of those details.

    ====
    However, you can be sure that little or none of this wealth is donated to a charity that helps White Christians.
    and a good part will be used (as the Count mentions above) to further the advancement of those causes that serve those who call themselves "Jewish".
    got Empathy ?

  5. #5
    Contributing Sr. Mod Lewis Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    B.C. Canada
    Posts
    2,295
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: 48% of U.S. Billionares are Jews. Spread the News around so more of our kinsmen know this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirigible View Post
    I was going to add to my post that this is just a document without any believeable sources.
    It contradicts itself in the first two sentences:

    "48 Percent Of U.S. Billionaires Are Jewish

    Jewish Americans are the most powerful and influential ethnic group in America. Jewish Americans make up 2 percent of the U.S. population yet comprise 40 percent of U.S. billionaires
    ."

    And i checked what meager links were included and they don't show any of those details.

    ====
    However, you can be sure that little or none of this wealth is donated to a charity that helps White Christians.
    and a good part will be used (as the Count mentions above) to further the advancement of those causes that serve those who call themselves "Jewish".
    You can google for the few articles on the subject of Jewish wealth. You are right that This particular information byte wasn't all that good. Still, any article on this subject is handled carefully. I don't think the articles would address Jewish wealth directly. It is likely that it would be internal Jewish community media that would talk about stuff like this in a complimentary manner.

  6. #6
    Contributing Sr. Mod Silver Stallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,101
    Rep Power
    40

    Default Re: 48% of U.S. Billionares are Jews. Spread the News around so more of our kinsmen know this.

    I think a lot of these Jewish billionares are really just Rothschild front men.

    Donald Trump's life has been fascinating. He's gone broke how many times, and still can always borrow a few hundred million? I consider him to be a front man as well. I realize that he is not Jewish, but I think that he is one of the most obvious examples.
















  7. #7
    On leave
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    997
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: 48% of U.S. Billionares are Jews. Spread the News around so more of our kinsmen know this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Stallion View Post
    I think a lot of these Jewish billionares are really just Rothschild front men.

    Donald Trump's life has been fascinating. He's gone broke how many times, and still can always borrow a few hundred million? I consider him to be a front man as well. I realize that he is not Jewish, but I think that he is one of the most obvious examples.
    jews are fond of telling gentiles who are on to them, and are not afraid of criticizing their power beyond their numbers that;"hey, you think we're so rich and dominate everything and everybody,you can do the same thing that you think we do ... you can be like us"

    i think the donald took their advice.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 07:53 PM
  2. News Corp To Shutter News Of The World As Phonehacking Scandal Claims First Victim
    By Silver Stallion in forum British News For Britons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 07:56 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 03:14 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 05:21 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 04:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •