Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Christopher

Thread: What are you thinking about right now?

  1. #1
    Rødt hvitt og blått Linda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Dakota
    Posts
    9,665
    Blog Entries
    56
    Rep Power
    10

    Default What are you thinking about right now?

    We don't have a lounge-y type of section here, but I'm going to make a thread about this.

    Do any of you have trouble with your thoughts, that is, that they race a mile a minute? I do, sometimes.

    Right now, I'm thinking about jobs and how the scum here scam the system. I know, two almost unrelated things, but something weighing heavily on my mind.

    What are you thinking about?
    *We will win this thing, you know.*

    Please consider donating to White News Now today ---> Click Here

  2. #2
    Contributing Member pilates_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,093
    Blog Entries
    14
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: What are you thinking about right now?

    I'm thinking about making a coffee and looking forward to Stan Hess tonight on VOR. Not very dramatic thoughts!!

  3. #3
    Rødt hvitt og blått Linda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Dakota
    Posts
    9,665
    Blog Entries
    56
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: What are you thinking about right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by pilates_fan View Post
    I'm thinking about making a coffee and looking forward to Stan Hess tonight on VOR. Not very dramatic thoughts!!
    LOL.... maybe I'm too deep.

    Make sure you listen to Jamie's VOR show tonight, too, if you can. It will be on in roughly 1 hour, 23 minutes.
    *We will win this thing, you know.*

    Please consider donating to White News Now today ---> Click Here

  4. #4
    Contributing Member pilates_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,093
    Blog Entries
    14
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: What are you thinking about right now?

    Will do!

  5. #5
    On leave
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North Africa-America
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: What are you thinking about right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sigrid View Post
    We don't have a lounge-y type of section here, but I'm going to make a thread about this.

    Do any of you have trouble with your thoughts, that is, that they race a mile a minute? I do, sometimes.

    Right now, I'm thinking about jobs and how the scum here scam the system. I know, two almost unrelated things, but something weighing heavily on my mind.

    What are you thinking about?
    Considering giving up the booze. That and a bunch of other little things.

  6. #6
    Rødt hvitt og blått Linda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Dakota
    Posts
    9,665
    Blog Entries
    56
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: What are you thinking about right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Sap View Post
    Considering giving up the booze. That and a bunch of other little things.
    I wish you the best with that.

    I'm having no such luck getting a good job here... ugh. It's getting to me. I have the skills, but they're probably googling my name or looking at something. I come into the interview confident, but it usually doesn't seem to work out. I think there a lot of applicants.

    With the booze, there are programs to help if you're looking for that.
    *We will win this thing, you know.*

    Please consider donating to White News Now today ---> Click Here

  7. #7
    On leave
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North Africa-America
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: What are you thinking about right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sigrid View Post
    I wish you the best with that.

    I'm having no such luck getting a good job here... ugh. It's getting to me. I have the skills, but they're probably googling my name or looking at something. I come into the interview confident, but it usually doesn't seem to work out. I think there a lot of applicants.

    With the booze, there are programs to help if you're looking for that.
    It's not that bad, I just need to quit drinking altogether. It tastes too good and before I know it I've drank a 6 pack. Seems to be an all or nothing deal. If only it didn't taste so good.

  8. #8
    Contributing Sr. Mod Alexander Hamilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Currently in Houston,TX
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,375
    Rep Power
    25

    Default Re: What are you thinking about right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Sap View Post
    It's not that bad, I just need to quit drinking altogether. It tastes too good and before I know it I've drank a 6 pack. Seems to be an all or nothing deal. If only it didn't taste so good.
    I know where you're coming from. I don't drink anymore.

    ...Of course, I don't drink any less, either!!!

  9. #9
    Contributing Sr. Mod Alexander Hamilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Currently in Houston,TX
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,375
    Rep Power
    25

    Default Re: What are you thinking about right now?

    But seriously, good luck. The biggest thing is not to get behind a wheel after too many. That I am very good about not doing.

    As far myself: Work, women, visiting home, visiting cousin in Fayetteville, Arkansas, visiting mom in LA, a friend who has been annoying the bejabbers out of me to name a few.


    A friend who I fairly recently had a major argument on race with who insisted on mixing and diversity. He is from New Orleans like me, but he now lives in Santa Rosa Beach, Fl where it is 93.2% White!!! And 0.5% Black.

    http://zipskinny.com/index.php?zip=32459&x=25&y=8

  10. #10
    Contributing Member pilates_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,093
    Blog Entries
    14
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: What are you thinking about right now?

    "Let's you be diverse."

  11. #11
    Populist Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    623
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: What are you thinking about right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sigrid View Post
    I'm having no such luck getting a good job here... ugh. It's getting to me. I have the skills, but they're probably googling my name or looking at something. I come into the interview confident, but it usually doesn't seem to work out. I think there a lot of applicants.

    Keep the faith Sigrid. Stay positive. I don't think that your prospective employers are googling your name, as you indicated there is so many applicants for so few jobs. I live in what would be considered a middle-class to upper middle class county.

    Employment prospects are rough here too. Most small businesses are getting by with their current workforce and are not looking to hire anyone in the near future. The local help wanted ads consist of mainly auto mechanic positions, and the only help wanted signs I see around town are for car washes, the local ShopRite and Bed, Bath & Beyond.

    My employer would love to hire an additional person, but in retail just to pay someone $20,000 a year the store has to generate another $50,000 worth of sales just to break even. (Half of sales go to covering inventory, $20,000 to wages, and $5,000 to health insurance and social security taxes.)

    Remain confident and possibly apply for a position or job that you may not think would be a classic fit. You may just get lucky.
    Linda likes this.
    "Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."
    -Leo Nikolayevich Tolstoy

  12. #12
    Rødt hvitt og blått Linda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Dakota
    Posts
    9,665
    Blog Entries
    56
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: What are you thinking about right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post

    Keep the faith Sigrid. Stay positive. I don't think that your prospective employers are googling your name, as you indicated there is so many applicants for so few jobs. I live in what would be considered a middle-class to upper middle class county.

    Employment prospects are rough here too. Most small businesses are getting by with their current workforce and are not looking to hire anyone in the near future. The local help wanted ads consist of mainly auto mechanic positions, and the only help wanted signs I see around town are for car washes, the local ShopRite and Bed, Bath & Beyond.

    My employer would love to hire an additional person, but in retail just to pay someone $20,000 a year the store has to generate another $50,000 worth of sales just to break even. (Half of sales go to covering inventory, $20,000 to wages, and $5,000 to health insurance and social security taxes.)

    Remain confident and possibly apply for a position or job that you may not think would be a classic fit. You may just get lucky.
    Thanks, Christopher, I'll try to do that. The worst thing is that I'm losing sleep over it and it's making me really anxious. I see "Help Wanted" signs all around, but for they're for positions that I (or maybe a lot of people?) couldn't do, such as professional or technical positions or extremely laborious positions that would only fit a certain crowd.

    I'm losing my medical coverage at the end of this month, so it's getting to a point of desperation, I believe, as I have certain conditions that are being treated. Hopefully something positive will come towards my way.

    Thanks again for your input.
    *We will win this thing, you know.*

    Please consider donating to White News Now today ---> Click Here

  13. #13
    Holohoax survivor Cybersaavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: What are you thinking about right now?

    I'm thinking about Nikki's homemade lentil soup.

    It's still a bit green but by tomorrow it should be great.

    Gil

  14. #14
    Rødt hvitt og blått Linda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Dakota
    Posts
    9,665
    Blog Entries
    56
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: What are you thinking about right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cybersaavy View Post
    I'm thinking about Nikki's homemade lentil soup.

    It's still a bit green but by tomorrow it should be great.

    Gil
    Sounds yummy! It is soup "weather" now. I love stews especially.
    *We will win this thing, you know.*

    Please consider donating to White News Now today ---> Click Here

  15. #15
    Norwegian Anglophile DrivenSno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    58
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: What are you thinking about right now?

    I'm thinking about what to do fir$t, as Galvani and I have just bought a house.

  16. #16
    Rødt hvitt og blått Linda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Dakota
    Posts
    9,665
    Blog Entries
    56
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: What are you thinking about right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenSno View Post
    I'm thinking about what to do fir$t, as Galvani and I have just bought a house.
    That's wonderful! So you have a job out there? I know you had some difficulty in California. Not sure what New Jersey is like re: jobs.

    Again, congratulations!

    -------------------------------------------------

    What I'm thinking about: I just bought some wool socks and a wool winter hat the "Pride of Dakota" holiday showcase. All made from wool locally (North Dakota) from local sheep. I'm thinking about getting more woolen socks (really warm and nice looking - different colors) for Jamie's work and for me.

    *We will win this thing, you know.*

    Please consider donating to White News Now today ---> Click Here

Similar Threads

  1. Mel Gibson -What is He Thinking?
    By Alexander Hamilton in forum Arts - Movies, Literature, All Arts
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 01:34 PM
  2. Mantra Thinking and the Gurus
    By seriouswon in forum Bob Whitaker's Pro-White BBQ
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 10:25 AM
  3. PETA.. what are they thinking?
    By VicSedition in forum Lounge for White Patriots
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 10:55 AM
  4. MANTRA style thinking
    By Berserker88 in forum Bob Whitaker's Pro-White BBQ
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 11:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •