Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Americans jobless while Immigrants have two jobs

  1. #1
    WhiteNewsNow Pioneer
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Occupied Dallas
    Age
    45
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Americans jobless while Immigrants have two jobs

    There are very few white people where I work. Many if not most of the non white immigrants have two or more jobs. I have friends who need jobs. Why must white people suffer while mexicans and africans find jobs so easy to come by? And it is not 'work ethic', these 'people' ride the clock and babble with each other while work needs to be done.
    Immigrants are hogging up the jobs that Americans need.

  2. #2
    Defender of Our People Andrew Jackson14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    328
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kradmelder View Post
    There are very few white people where I work. Many if not most of the non white immigrants have two or more jobs. I have friends who need jobs. Why must white people suffer while mexicans and africans find jobs so easy to come by? And it is not 'work ethic', these 'people' ride the clock and babble with each other while work needs to be done.
    Immigrants are hogging up the jobs that Americans need.
    The reason why there are more White unemployeed is because we know what we are worth. We are not willing to work for minuim wages when we know we should be getting paid more. Yeah, Mexicans and south americans will work double jobs because they're sending all that extra cash south of the border. Plus they live 20-30 people in like a 2 or 3 bedroom house to further send even more money south of the border.

  3. #3
    Contributing Sr. Mod Silver Stallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,089
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    During the last recession here in Canada, a press-led PR campaign said that "immigrants create jobs".

    During our job boom, especially in Alberta, the argument was that "immigrants are needed to fill jobs".

    Which is it?

  4. #4
    WhiteNewsNow Pioneer
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Occupied Dallas
    Age
    45
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Jackson14 View Post
    The reason why there are more White unemployeed is because we know what we are worth. We are not willing to work for minuim wages when we know we should be getting paid more. Yeah, Mexicans and south americans will work double jobs because they're sending all that extra cash south of the border. Plus they live 20-30 people in like a 2 or 3 bedroom house to further send even more money south of the border.
    They also share transportation costs because they move into the same apartment complexes.
    Where I work pays better than minimum wage. They hire very few white people and the few they do hire do not like the abusive and humiliating conditions there, conditions made possible by such diversity.
    I think more of their pay goes to the Toyota dealership than back to Mexico, Asia, and Africa. They also spend huge amounts on airline travel back to and from Ethiopia and Vietnam They do seem to live rather well but I could too if I had two paychecks in addition to food stamps and what ever other welfare they are cheating.
    The point of my original post was that they are hogging up the jobs that Americans need. Americans NEED those jobs to survive, not squander on shinier cars and eating from restaurants for every meal.
    I cannot do any thing about it other than raise awareness. Maybe if more people know about this then things may change and get better.

  5. #5
    Voice for Our White People
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kradmelder View Post
    They also share transportation costs because they move into the same apartment complexes.
    Where I work pays better than minimum wage. They hire very few white people and the few they do hire do not like the abusive and humiliating conditions there, conditions made possible by such diversity.
    I think more of their pay goes to the Toyota dealership than back to Mexico, Asia, and Africa. They also spend huge amounts on airline travel back to and from Ethiopia and Vietnam They do seem to live rather well but I could too if I had two paychecks in addition to food stamps and what ever other welfare they are cheating.
    The point of my original post was that they are hogging up the jobs that Americans need. Americans NEED those jobs to survive, not squander on shinier cars and eating from restaurants for every meal.
    I cannot do any thing about it other than raise awareness. Maybe if more people know about this then things may change and get better.
    You might be able to try to report them to social services for fraud. Get them to talk about all the bennies they are getting, where they are living, et cetera, then call the state welfare fraud investigators.

    Coloreds love to talk about how they are cheating the system. Act like you want to learn how to do it too, they'll tell ya.

Similar Threads

  1. Few Americans take immigrants' jobs in Alabama
    By Linda in forum American News For White America
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 06:44 PM
  2. jobs americans do not want?
    By squeaky in forum American News For White America
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 07:33 PM
  3. More Americans applied for jobless benefits last week, total highest in 2 months
    By Robertvincent in forum American News For White America
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 03:36 AM
  4. Turns out the Jobs Americans Won't Do is a Lie
    By Legrange in forum American News For White America
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 06:05 PM
  5. More than three-quarters of Britons want to see jobless immigrants forced to leave UK
    By Tennessee To Texas in forum British News For Britons
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 12:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •