"I've seen horrors, horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that, but you have no right to judge me.
It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror! Horror has a face, and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies.
I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us. He was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget.
And then I realized, like I was shot! Like I was shot with a diamond … a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God, the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters. These were men, trained cadres — these men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love — but they had the strength, the strength to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, then our troubles here would be over very quickly.
You have to have men who are moral and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling, without passion, without judgment. Without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us."
Now you can silence my posts and close my threads but the question which bears down on my mind is, Why? Have we all become SO Sensitive that we can not tolerate one of our own who shouts a little dissent within the ranks for the sole purpose of trying to push our complacent race to become better than they are? There are two types of people in the world, Those who React and Those who Respond. I fear that 99.9% of our people have become so complacent and mentally enslaved that our race have become the mindless cogs in the 1984 machine.
1. Leaders say Yes, Losers say No. (Attitude)
2. Leaders are secure in themselves, Losers are insecure. (Confidence)
3. Leaders see the big picture, Losers try to get a snapshot. (Vision)
4. Leaders think decades ahead, Losers are working for the weekend. (Planning)
5. Leaders make things happen, Losers have things happen to them. (Initiative)
6. Leaders develop healthy relationships, Losers "date" people seeking the like-minded. (Relationships)
7. Leaders raise future leaders, losers distance themselves from their heirs. (Succession)
8. Leaders inspire, Losers perspire, then expire. (Motivation)
9. Leaders generate momentum, Losers generate stagnation. (Momentum)
10. Leaders listen to others, Losers talk about themselves and their accomplishments. (Listening Skills)
I fear we as a distinct people have lost our ability to be followers of anything other than Government. I say these uncomfortable things because the truth is an uncomfortable thing. If you can't handle a little ugly truth then there truly is no hope for we as a people. Someone please prove me wrong or at least write something to make me go hmmmm, instead of dismissing my possible stupidity with an even deeper level of stupidity.